Thursday, July 1, 2010

BECAUSE WE ARE NOT JUST "BOYS IN DRESSES!"







Noxeema Jackson
When a straight man puts on a dress and gets his sexual kicks, he is a transvestite. When a man is a woman trapped in a man's body and has a little operation, he is a Transsexual. When a gay man has WAY too much fashion sense for one gender he is a drag queen. And when a tired little Latin boy puts on a dress, he is simply a boy in a dress!


Chi Chi Rodriguez
I didn’t ask to come on this trip, did I? No, I don’t think so! Did I ask for you to be making me over, jump through all kinds of hoops like some kind of circus poodle? No, I don’t think so! And do I want to go to jail because of some cop killer? No, I don’t think so! So as soon as we get to the next town, I’m jumping on the first man and I’m riding him all the way to New York City and away from you two puckered up stuck up putas because this trip sucks! It sucks!


Vida Boheme
Internal combustion, the ultimate accessory.


from To Wong Foo With Love From Julie Newmar

No comments:

Post a Comment